1977-78, Franconia Market Place, 197 Main St, Franconia, NH
Architect: Joseph Dennis Murphy of St. Louis, MO
One of the 1st Super Insulated Commercial Buildings in the US
- R-80 in Attic areas, of which R-60 is continuous
- R-24 in Walls, of which R-3 is continuous, 2×6 24″ oc, Advanced Framing achieved – 10% of wall area is framing lumber.
- R-40 in 0/1 Rim Joist
- R-31 in Foundation Walls, of which R-18 is continuous.
- R-10 under Slab, of which R-10 is continuous.
- Triple Pane at all original windows, special ordered 1978.